Similar Organizations are paramount in efforts to advance digital technology and the ADT wishes to work together to provide a synergy for all colleagues interested in advanced digital technology.
Institutions and their departments who have an interest in digital technology may find the ADT a valuable resource for future development. An open forum among your colleagues and ADT Associates and networking at ADT meetings may be beneficial to all. The ADT does not charge a membership fee and costs are necessary to operate the ADT. Thank you for your kind consideration to contribute to the advancement of advanced digital technology.
We encourage our Institutions and Organizations to work together with the ADT Foundation and our Associates. We hope that the following benefits will be of interest to develop a long lasting "Partnership".
- 20% discount to all ADT meetings exhibit booth fees.
- Department or Organization representatives/members (no limit) can pay discounted "Associate" conference fees (value: $100 per colleague)
- ADT web page dedicated to Department or Organization recognition with link back to websites
- Opportunity to post independent Institution / Organization workshops on ADT website
- Full page advertisement in conference syllabus during ADT Triennial Meetings
- ADT web page dedicated to Institution / Organization news and job positions opportunities
Please, ask us how the ADT can help your Institution / Organization...
Contact Information- ADT Administration
4425 Cass Street, Suite A
San Diego, CA USA 92109
Tel: 1 (858) 272-1018
Fax: 1 (858) 272-7687